Rules for abstract submission
The conference is based on the no-abstract, no-paper, no-podium rule. This means that, in order to make a presentation, you must submit your full-length paper by the due date in the specified format. Full-length papers may be submitted only when the abstract of the paper has been accepted. So if you wish to present a paper at the conference you MUST submit an abstract of your paper by the specified date.
Please remember that submission dates are final and abstracts and papers should be submitted earlier and not later than the specified date (see Important dates).
Abstracts should be submitted via this web site after creating an account on this web site. Authors will be notified of acceptance by the
Conference Editors. Final acceptance will be based upon review of the
full length paper which must be received before the full paper deadline.
Format and content requirements
- The abstract should clearly state what is new in the paper.
- Abstracts should be maximum 3000 characters (including spaces). No figures, no tables, no equations, no references, please.
- Please supply author names and affiliations in the form.
Please note: The affiliations should be in English without abbreviations. Author's first names are abbreviated to initials.
- The title should be maximum 80 characters long including spaces between words. It should not contain any non-alphanumeric symbols or embedded equations.
- Keywords: 4-12 keywords - in decreasing order of importance - should indicate the topics addressed by your paper. Minimum 4 keywords, please.
- Ideally the corresponding author should be the person who submits the abstract but it may be appropriate for another co-author to be the corresponding author. We can only hold the name of one corresponding author with respect to each paper.